It's the time of the year!



Ho Ho Ho!
Merry Christmas to you Dear Reader! It's the time of the year! It is at last here! After the wait of 12 months and it will end in some days and then there's another 12 months wait and so on. Butt (Sorry mistyped). But we should enjoy this Year's end and 2014's start + Christmas and Holidays! This the coolest time of the year to hangout with your family and friends, so can we enjoy all of this?
Let's start! So let me show you what we have for this Year!

  • 1 week membership giveaways
  • A background Sound (Christmas)
  • Some cool decorations for www.clubpenguinfanatic.com ( You can see them, right?)
and hmmm...hmmm.. just let me think, hmmmm... Are there any other preparation for Christmas?

\\ATTENTION//
I wasn't online from 4 or 5 days because I bought Minecraft!! And yes, I got addicted to it. I was like -
And then I stopped caring about things and day before yesterday I realised the I have gone mad because of Minecraft but I still can't leave it but I'm not that addicted to it as I was 5 day before!

Username - AlphaMineron
Usually on - mineverse.com server

~ Ankur3110                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment